LONG ISLAND STUDIO – North Merrick
1389 Jerusalem Ave, North Merrick, NY 11566
7:30 PM: New Beginner Salsa Beginner Level – 101
8:30 PM: Salsa Advanced Beginner Level– 201
7:30 PM: Salsa Beginner Level – 102
8:30 PM: Salsa Advanced Beginner Level – 202
7:30 PM: Beginner Salsa Beginner Level – 103
8:30 PM: Salsa Advanced Beginner Level– 203
9:30 PM: Nieves Creative (for members only)
7:30 PM: Bachata Beginner Level – 101/102
8:30 PM: Bachata Advanced Beginner Level – 201/202
Saturdays – every 3rd Saturday of the month only – next social September 16th
8:00 PM: Open Level Beginner Salsa Class
9:00 PM- 12:00 AM: Social
* Free to our members and $20 cover charge for non-members
Try your first Class for free!*
We are offering One Free Trial Class Promotion for any 101 classes
- New Salsa Class Starts every Tuesday at 7:30pm for New Members!
- New Bachata Class Starts every Friday at 7:30pm for Beginners
Fill out our Contact form for free at the bottom of this page.
You will receive a confirmation email and just show up the day of class
347- 721-3178. Hablamos Espanol
$120/Month for Unlimited Membership at our Long Island location*
*Plus access to all 5 locations!!
$75/Month for 1 Class a week
How are the Classes Structured??
- We treat our School as a Social Community of People who enjoy dancing Salsa and Bachata
- Classes are fun, friendly, stress free, and laughs
- Classes are approximately 50mins – 1 hour, Some locations offer 30mins for 101 classes
- We learn approx. 10-15mins of footwork and about 40mins of Partner Work
- No Partner is needed as we rotate around in class every 3-5mins
- For Absolute Beginners (Students with No Class Room experience) it is strongly recommended to take any Beginner 101 Class offered at your location, the 101 classes will always go over what the basic steps are. The 101 courses are the best starting point for any new students entering our program.
- If you cannot take the 101 course then you can still register & try any Beginner Salsa/Bachata Class, but please be aware those beginner courses will move much faster than the Beginner 101 classes.
- Dancers with Salsa On2 experience can take higher level classes – Advanced Beginner 200’s and Intermediate 300’s
- Our Monthly Packages and locations are designed for you to take as many classes offered throughout the week. Students can move up in level as they feel ready to take the higher level courses. Most students in our program are monthly members who come frequently to class.
- Just choose a location and sign up to any free trial class. See you on the dance floor 🙂