670 Grand st,
Williamsburg NY 11211
38West 32nd St, NY 10001 4th floor suite 404
Moving to a New Location June 6th!
240 West 37th St Danznik Studios
33-19 Crescent st,
Astoria NY 11106
1215 Morris Ave,
Bronx NY 10456 Near Yankee Stadium
1389 Jerusalem Ave
North Merrick 11566
How are the Classes Structured??
- We treat our School as a Social Community of People who enjoy dancing Salsa and Bachata
- Classes are fun, friendly, stress free, and laughs
- Classes are approximately 50mins – 1 hour, Some locations offer 30mins for 101 classes
- We learn approx. 10-15mins of footwork and about 40mins of Partner Work
- No Partner is needed as we rotate around in class every 3-5mins
- For Absolute Beginners (Students with No Class Room experience) it is strongly recommended to take any Beginner 101 Class offered at your location, the 101 classes will always go over what the basic steps are. The 101 courses are the best starting point for any new students entering our program.
- If you cannot take the 101 course then you can still register & try any Beginner Salsa/Bachata Class, but please be aware those beginner courses will move much faster than the Beginner 101 classes.
- Dancers with Salsa On2 experience can take higher level classes – Advanced Beginner 200’s and Intermediate 300’s
- Our Monthly Packages and locations are designed for you to take as many classes offered throughout the week. Students can move up in level as they feel ready to take the higher level courses. Most students in our program are monthly members who come frequently to class.
- Just choose a location and sign up to any free trial class. See you on the dance floor 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Bronx studio – 718 590 9000
- Queens, Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn – 347 721 3178
Your Salsa Journey by Wil Nieves
We will be going over music, partnerwork and footwork in our classes. The Classes are fun, energetic and easy to learn. In all of our classes we specialize with Beginner Students. Its a great way to meet new people, sweat and destress from your everyday work. I have been teaching Salsa Dance for over 10 years and have studied Music theory for 12 years. With my knowledge we have been building, for 9 years, a strong community of people who love to Dance Salsa. I hope to find you in a class with us, where we can Vibe out and Express some positive energy.
SEE WHAT THEY SAID
We love the classes and are so thankful that we have access to them through everything being canceled. The community is so supportive and the quality of the instruction is excellent and the instructors always make it fun.
The classes are 100% professional with great teachers who take the time to make sure you get as much out of the class as possible.
Even with the challenges of dancing during COVID, the staffs has remained professional and organized. Being able to take classes while in New York has been a joy and a boost in mental and emotional health! Kuddos!
Nieves dance studio is continuing to provide great, professional, training during unprecedented times!
Sign up to our News Letter and stay connected with us 🙂